‘Aftershock Frenzy’ is the newest game to hit the online slot game market. This five reel, 25 payline game has all of its symbols, including wilds and scatters, appearing on reels two and four. Though this may at first seem like a small difference than traditional slot machines, it’s proven that this aspect of the game makes for an unparalleled gaming experience.
The sound effects are pleasing without being too overbearing on your senses.
The symbols on the reels are explosions, dynamite, and power tools. The wild is a jackhammer and the scatter is a power plug with sparks flying from it. The wild will substitute for any symbol except the scatter in order to complete a winning combination. Though it can’t be used in conjunction with another wild, there is still considerable opportunity to reel in the cash prizes with this symbol alone.
And like any good online slot, there is a bonus round. When you get three or more jackhammers, you’ll be offered the chance to win free spins. Be sure to pay attention to what bonuses are available during gameplay so you don’t miss out on them!
The jackpots start at $250,000 and can reach as much as $40 million. The smallest payout at this time is $150. All jackpots are progressive and increase with every win.
There is room for up to eight players at once to participate in this competitive game, and an auto-play option that allows you to compete in the game without having to press any buttons. This feature is very beneficial when you are in a time crunch or simply don’t want to deal with the management side of the game.
Additionally, ‘Aftershock Frenzy’ has an auto-upgrade system that will increase payouts for all players, whether they are using the auto-play feature or not. While the payouts are the largest in this game, it is important to remember that online slots, including ‘Aftershock Frenzy’, are games of luck. Be sure to keep a budget in mind and limit how much you spend on this game.
Some other strategies for playing ‘Aftershock Frenzy’ include:
- Don’t take too many risks with your bets when there is a high payout available because you may just miss out on it.
- Always make sure you’re betting at least five credits for a winning combination.
- It is a good idea to avoid the free spins if you’re looking to keep your payout low, unless it’s another jackpot you want to save up for.
- There are small jackpots that increase everyday that you can try and win in order to help with your bankroll.
- Always make use of the auto-play option in order to get you quickly back into the game.
- Try to win at least one jackpot every day so you’ll get points towards your daily jackpot.