It may seem out of place to be reviewing a slot machine game, but Hall of Gods by Net Ent is no ordinary video-slot. It managed to become the best-selling video slot machine on the market with over 600 million pounds in revenue since it was first released.
The developers of this slot machine set out to create a slot machine that anyone and everyone would want to play. Their goal was to provide the player with a unique gaming experience, and they seem to have done just that. This game may seem similar to other games on the market, but it has enough character and style all its own which is what makes it such a great game. The game is reminiscent of other ante-bellum games that you may have played, but it has enough spunk to separate itself from the pack.
Hall of Gods is made up of five reels and five rows. There are two wilds in each reel, and two additional wilds can be won in each row. The wilds can fill in any spot on the reel, which means they can also fill the entire reel. There are also 30 pay lines, and it has a jackpot worth €16000.00. This is a pretty standard layout for a modern slot machine, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t fun to play.
The symbols used in this game are also pretty standard, and include natural elements such as water, fire, crop circles and geometrical shapes. All of these symbols are represented in a cartoon-like fashion. The game is full of humor and good-natured wit, which will appeal to a wide variety of players.
The symbols used in this game include the following:
• Fire – A wild symbol used to replace all other symbols except for the sun and moon. In case multiple wilds appear on a single reel, the one that appears on the leftmost reel will be the only wild that can be used.
• The Moon – This symbol acts as the wild on the last reel.
• The Sun – This acts as the wild on the first reel.
• 10 – This symbol acts as a symbol in three different ways: when it appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 it will act as a straight-up pair of 10, but when it appears on reels 1 and 5 it will act as a scatter symbol.
• The Boar – This symbol acts as a 2-of-a-kind symbol.
• Water – This wild symbol is used to replace all other symbols except for the fire and moon. It can also appear in any column on reels 1, 4, 5, 8 and 9.
• The Cropskull – This wild symbol appears in rows 3 or 5 on reels 2 or 4, or anywhere on reels 1 to 9.
• The Crop Circle – This symbol substitutes for anything except the sun and the moon.
• The Geometric Symbol – This symbol replaces all symbols except for water or fire. It can appear in any spot on reels 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9.
• The Flower – This wild symbol can replace any other symbol on reels 1 to 9. It is represented by five flowers of different colors on one reel.
• The Stitch – This symbol is used to replace any other symbol except the moon. It can appear in any column on reels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9.
If you’re looking for a fun game that is filled with play-ability and charm, Hall of Gods by NetEnt is an excellent choice. There are so many games out there that are basically the same, so it’s great to see something different. This game has won more than enough awards to prove that it is worthy of playing, so go ahead and try it out today.